Thursday 29 December 2011

Sruthi Nair

Sruthi Nair Biography
Name:   sruthi nair
Date of Birth: August 11
Gender: Female
About me: i am sruthi s nair from kannur of kerala.the biggest fan of harshad chopra and additi gupta. now am a great fan of anant, navya, suhaana and ishaan
I rate myself :
Country: india
City: kannur
Hobbies: watching tv, chatting
Bold statement about yourself:
i am simple
Turn Off’s: my anger
Turn On’s: self respect
First thing people will notice about you?: nothing
One feature in you that you don’t like: my face
One feature in you that you like: my hair
The wildest thing I've ever done in public: nothing in common
Marooned on an island: kannur
List of Current Favourites
Actors:
shahid, s r k, arhaan, harshad
Actresses:
asin, pooja, additi
Movies:
jab we met, malayalam films
Songs:
teri aur, pehli nazar, tera hone,
Books: harry potter
Color: white and pink
Holiday destination: singapore
Sites: orkut, faceboook

Sruthi Nair
Sruthi Nair
Sruthi Nair
Sruthi Nair
Sruthi Nair

Sruthi Nair
Sruthi Nair
Sruthi Nair
shruti nair
Sruthi Nair navel hot

No comments:

Post a Comment